Saturday, April 11, 2015

Seven 11 Blog Hop- April

Finally, Spring has sprung and I'm so excited to share more from my new project. I've got lots of things in the works and you'll be hearing about all of them soon. (Don't forget to signed up for my newsletter below and you'll be the first to know!)

Today is April 11th, which means it's time for another Seven 11 blog hop!

Here's seven lines from my new comedic novel, which is expected to release in August!  

Enjoy!

Positive, it’s all about being positive. That’s everyone’s advice. Don’t lose hope. Be optimistic and you’ll attract the right things in your life. Where was positive when I lost my job? Where was positive when I went on my first three interviews? Will my bank balance remain positive?

IT'S BONUS TIME! Here are the links to 5 other AMAZING authors who have agreed to share seven lines from their upcoming books. Get a behind the scenes glimpse of 5 stories!


Heather Hildenbrand


Check out this awesome giveaway, a signed paperback, from Steph Nuss! 
Click here to enter




Did you like this post? Share it with your friends using the links below and leave a comment.


For updates on all my books be sure to sign up for my Reading is for Lovers newsletter!


Reading is for Lovers

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment