Thursday, December 11, 2014




Here we are, December 11th an the last Seven 11 Blog Hop of the year. I hope you're all enjoying the holiday season and that this seven line blog hop brings a little extra cheer. 

Here's seven lines from my upcoming novel, The Commitment Test, the sequel to The Man Test. Coming February 2015!

Enjoy!


Katie cracked a half smile. “You really are a romantic, Marin. It’s one of your strengths in this profession, but it’s also one of your weaknesses.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Sometimes you can’t wrap everything up in a neat bow. Sometimes, you’re just disappointed.”


When I left her office, I was just that—disappointed. I thought about all the events and conversations I’d had since my birthday. It was as if the universe purposefully put these obstacles in my way, hoping that I would give up.


IT'S BONUS TIME! Here are the links to 5 other AMAZING authors who have agreed to share seven lines from their upcoming books. Get a behind the scenes glimpse of 5 stories!


And there's more! 
Justine Winter is giving away a paperback copy of Nature's Destiny on goodreads. Click here to enter!

Did you like this post? Share it with your friends using the links below and leave a comment.


For updates on the Marin Test Series be sure to sign up for my Reading is for Lovers newsletter!

Reading is for Lovers

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment