Tuesday, January 22, 2019

My Two Husbands is Here!






My Two Husbands is Here!


YASS! I'm so excited to release the book! This was one of the most fun writing experiences ever!! And the coolest part is that you can still choose the ending!! I've been getting a lot of messages about that. Some of you are Team Jake while others are totally Team Kyle. What team are you? Email me at amanda@amandaaksel.com and let me know.


And if you've already read the book and love it, please share it with a friend or share an honest review on Amazon.


about my two husbands


What happens when you live with your husband AND your ex-husband? A whole lot of trouble . . .

Natalie is happily remarried to her sweet, handsome husband, Kyle. Meanwhile, her strong and sexy ex, Jake, lives in their loft over the garage. Did I mention Jake and Kyle are best friends? It’s been a harmonious arrangement . . . until now.

When Natalie mistakenly says her ex’s name at the worst possible moment, her husband questions whether or not she still has feelings for him. But how could she possibly still love Jake after what he did?

In this laugh-out-loud romantic comedy told in a dual timeline, you’ll discover how Natalie’s past rivals her present. Will Natalie have to choose between her two husbands? Or will you?

If you love humor, heat, and piƱa coladas, then you’ll absolutely adore Natalie, Kyle, and Jake’s story.

Click here to Buy My Two Husbands today and enjoy the escape!





No comments:

Post a Comment